PowerFill® is an injectable filler to enhance or enlarge penis for persons with micropenis.
Studies results show the possibility of PLA microspheres as a potentially useful bulking agent in urologic field.
Micropenis is a significantly small penis with normal internal male genitalia.
PowerFill ® is composed of spherical microspheres processed from PLA [Poly(DL-lactide)] as the main raw material. As a filler for human insertion that can be mixed with sterile distilled water and injected with a syringe, it is a product that can create a penis enlargement effect by filling the dermal layer of the penis when injected.
PRODUCT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. INTENDED USE MAY VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. PLEASE ALWAYS REFER TO THE PRODUCT INFORMATION APPROVED IN YOUR COUNTRY.
 When Size Matters: A Clinical Review of Pathological Micropenis. Shirley Tsang, MS, RN, CPNP. j.pedhc.2009.05.001
 PowerFill Clinical Study Report_2014
 Lee SH, Ko K, Choo MS, Lee WK, Jeong HC, Cho ST, Kim SY, Kim H, Kang WH, Kim GP, Yang DY.
2015. The effect and safety of polylactic acid and adipose-derived stromal vascular fraction cell as an injectable bulking agent in urologic field : A 24-week follow-up study. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2015:103B:440–447.
Simple / Safe / Satisfactory Procedure
No Incision / No Suture / No Bleeding
PLA is a safe and US FDA-approved
substance under its GRAS(Generally
Recognized as Safe) registration since 1984
By actively stimulating production of new collagen and tissues, AestheFill® can correct wrinkles and folds, volumize the overall facial areas, and keep more natural volume for a long time.
Longer-lasting neocollagenesis. Slowly degradation or absorption in the body. Volume results up to 2 years.
PDLLA is excreted outside the body adfter being decomposed into water and carbon dioxide
(H2O and CO2)
The patient can return to normal daily life 1-2 hours after the procedure
1. Wipe the rubber stopper of the vial with an alcohol swabshley Allen
2. Prepare a 10ml sterile disposable syringe with a 18G needle.
3. Draw 8ml sterile water in the 10ml disposable syringe (do not use normal saline since it will make the dilution take much more time)
4. Insert the 18G needle into the vial, and inject the sterile water slowly along the side of the via. Pain may be reduced by mixing 2ml Lidocain
5. Shake the vial lightly in a circular motion to dissolve the solution evenly
6. Before injection, take a new sterile disposable syringe and place it on a 18G needle, then draw the solution into the syringe